Key Freelancer Required for our new branch in the Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Job Description: Wilson’s Detectives Kinshasa DRC Lead Investigator / Branch Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity overseas?
Wilsons Detectives are currently recruiting a Lead Investigator / Branch Manager for a child labour abuse potential litigation.
As an investigator, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of disputes and complaints received relating to child labour .
You will thoroughly investigate both sides of the story, reviewing information and procedures to reach a decision.
No two cases are ever the same and there isn't always a clear outcome. Meaning you will need to use logic, common sense and empathy to resolve complex issues. This role is an excellent opportunity to begin a career with a fantastic organisation .
You do not need experience within child welfare to be successful in this role but you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The ability to evaluate information/evidence using sound judgment
- The ability to demonstrate empathy
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong prioritisation skills
You'll be accountable for…
- Listening to the full story to get to the heart of problems - asking the right questions to uncover potentially hidden issues, and capturing details and insight accurately logging the same on our systems.
- Taking responsibility for a wide range of inquiries and problems - whatever stage they're at - and making sure you understand and evaluate the key information so you can reach fair outcomes.
- Being proactive and organised - doing all you can to ensure problems are sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible so that there are no persons waiting.
- Tailoring the way you engage with each person - whether business or consumer - taking account of the individual circumstances in each case and the impact the problem is having on those involved.
- Communicating effectively over the phone, in writing in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way - showing you understand all points of view whether you agree with them or not.
- Developing and sharing your knowledge across a range of different kinds of problems and situations.
- Using the tools available to continuously develop your knowledge and ability to progress customers' problems as far as you can yourself.
Please submit your resume for the Attention of David Wood – Senior Partner Wilsons Detectives Group Partnership Hong Kong. Contact details are on the websites email@example.com
Salary 2,000 – 3,000 PCM depending on experience – Plus performance-related bonuses -
Accommodation and Flights paid for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £2,000.00 to £3,000.00 /PCM