Key Freelancer Required for our new branch in the Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Job Description: Wilson’s Detectives Kinshasa DRC Lead Investigator / Branch Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity overseas?
Wilsons Detectives are currently recruiting a Lead Investigator / Branch Manager for a child labour abuse potential litigation.
As an investigator, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of disputes and complaints received relating to child labour .
You will thoroughly investigate both sides of the story, reviewing information and procedures to reach a decision.
No two cases are ever the same and there isn't always a clear outcome. Meaning you will need to use logic, common sense and empathy to resolve complex issues. This role is an excellent opportunity to begin a career with a fantastic organisation .
You do not need experience within child welfare to be successful in this role but you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The ability to evaluate information/evidence using sound judgment
- The ability to demonstrate empathy
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong prioritisation skills
You'll be accountable for…
- Listening to the full story to get to the heart of problems - asking the right questions to uncover potentially hidden issues, and capturing details and insight accurately logging the same on our systems.
- Taking responsibility for a wide range of inquiries and problems - whatever stage they're at - and making sure you understand and evaluate the key information so you can reach fair outcomes.
- Being proactive and organised - doing all you can to ensure problems are sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible so that there are no persons waiting.
- Tailoring the way you engage with each person - whether business or consumer - taking account of the individual circumstances in each case and the impact the problem is having on those involved.
- Communicating effectively over the phone, in writing in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way - showing you understand all points of view whether you agree with them or not.
- Developing and sharing your knowledge across a range of different kinds of problems and situations.
- Using the tools available to continuously develop your knowledge and ability to progress customers' problems as far as you can yourself.
Salary 2,000 – 3,000 PCM depending on experience – Plus performance-related bonuses -
Accommodation and Flights paid for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £2,000.00 to £3,000.00 /PCM