Martial Arts Instructor - Martial Arts Jobs -
Martial Arts instructor required for a new business / club to be established in Cebu City Philippines.
This role could be for you if:
- You are passionate about sharing your Martial Arts knowledge.
- Authentic and practical techniques are at the forefront of your teaching ethos.
- You get a kick out of helping people to reach their goals.
- You are patient, think critically, and are solution orientated.
- You are eager to learn, and become an Ambassador for Martial Arts.
- You are keen to capture your students training in action to help them document their progress, and to share your teachings with those outside of your classes.
- You communicate clearly and concisely.
- You like to volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership of the time you spend, and truly make a difference.
You have experience in Martial Arts.
You have quality skills under your belt.
You are single and under 30
You can demonstrate your experience in your Introduction video.
We will pay all your living costs and accommodation.
We will ensure all tuition fee’s go to you the Instructor/Trainer
We will ensure you have no expenses.
We will offer a great adventure, if not great riches!
We will accept all disciplines but Taekwondo is preferred at this time.
We will need purchase any equipment required with your advice.
Job Type: Permanent
Please apply by sending your
CV and Introduction Video (< 2 minutes)
Experience: Martial Arts: 1 year (Preferred)
David Wood – Partner – Wilsons Detectives Group Private Partnership & Wilson Anthony Bryan (Intelligence)
My direct line numbers:
+ 63 (0) 977 200 4046.
+ 63 977 318 5114 (WhatsApp)
‘Wilsons Detectives London’
+ 44 (0) 746 488 8058 (Viber – WhatsApp)
[abcipi.com]Anthony Bryan Corporate Intelligence
A Senior Partner also writes Novels:
Books by Anthony Bryan