Salary Range: Base + Performance Incentives
Benefits: Paid Holidays
Employment Type: Full Time or part-time
Description:We are looking for an outstanding leader who can manage our existing advertising and marketing campaigns and generate new leads by expanding our current marketing efforts.
The person applying for this job should be able to demonstrate exceptional autonomous problem solving and analytic skills. You also should be able to propose solutions and intelligently challenge opinions and analyses that differ from your own.
Training provided with an enjoyable work environment!
Duties:1. Manage the marketing and ad placement for several small companies. Both online and traditional mediums.
2. Work along side the sales team to understand the affects that different marketing campaigns have on sales.
3. Participate in daily team video meetings.
4. Collaborate on related team projects.
5. Analyze advertising campaign results, changes that improve the outcome.
6. Regularly write high quality blogs.
1. Outstanding communicator
2. Exceptional analytic skills
3. Detailed oriented and organized
4. Professional and friendly
5. Good writing skills
6. Experience in PPC and SEO is a huge plus.
7. Type at least 40wpm