- Realistic and Entertaining - by Simon Whaley "Being set in the 70s, it was refreshing to read something that wasn't solved by a smartphone app or a couple of searches on the Internet! When a job in Saudi goes wrong, Richard and Charlie least expect it to come back and haunt them on their next job in Northern Ireland or be linked with the kidnapping of a Cabinet Minister's daughter. A pacey tale, with intrigue and suspense and some chapter endings that just beg you to read on. I had to finish the final third of the book in one sitting."
- My Best Read 2013 and 14 - by Lisa "I'm hooked. I don't want to wait until his next book! I had never heard of this guy before, but now wow.
The tension gave me chest, pains-truly unbearable.
The principles not the usual cool, sexy, always get the girls types, but are deeply screwed.
The world of espionage will never be the same after this.
Now we know how messed up they really are. Are we safe?
A 'do it in one' read. I can't wait until the next book."
- A Brilliant Crime Thriller - by Mona "The book gives a true insight of the dark world of private detectives. It keeps you engaged and wanting to know more throughout. Definitely a must read."
- A Fantastic Read, Especially for Anyone who Enjoys Tales of..... - by Daniel Duggin "A riveting story full of rousing events that leaves you full of anticipation about what is going to happen next in Dick Frames journey 'getting out'. A fantastic read, especially for anyone who enjoys tales of espionage and thrills. Really hoping for another one!"
- A Good Escapist Yarn - by Kindle Customer "A very enjoyable read. I read it in just two sittings. I look forward to the next instalment with these characters."
- Getting Out - by Frankie "This is not my usual type of book. However, from the first chapter, I was hooked. The tension is at times unbearable. It is interesting that the main characters are not the usual cool, sexy, always get the girls types, but are deeply human and flawed. The world of espionage is even murkier than I thought. A great read."
- Excellent High Action Read - by Niamh White "I picked this up for a long train journey and it did not disappoint!! Antony Bryan writes of a world of spies, danger and high action!! Hes certainly had a colourful working career. This held my attention from start to finish and I cant wait for his next release. This author is definitely going to be huge."
- Excellent Thriller - by Web-Error Ltd "I bought this book in a search for a new thriller writer. I generally try one book from a selection of authors with good reviews and if I like it then buy the lot. This book is an excellent read and would recommend it to anyone."
- Amazing - by Star77 "Best book I've read in ages! I was gripped from beginning to end. Keeping my eyes open for a sequel and will definitely be recommending to all of my friends."
- Great Book - by Great Reader "I could not stop reading - Anthony Bryan certainly knows how to turn on the tension."
- Bryan is on Top Form - by Richard Buxton "This is a thriller you cannot put down. Gritty and realistic. Tony Bryan is a master of this genre. At times it scared me just imagining what it must be like to exist in such a world."
- Brilliant - by La Lopez "Great , I really enjoyed this book ,it was very well written, strongly recommended . Looking forward to read this authors next book."