ilsons Detectives operate globally in more than 120 locations including Turkey. Wilsons Detectives was established in 1951 and over the last 66 years has evolved into a fraud investigations specialist. Wilsons Detectives specialises in investigating inves
Wilsons Detectives - Established in 1951 Nairobi Kenya
Africa is a huge continent and consists of dozens of countries including historically notable and more recent growing cities and all have one thing in common; Wilsons Detectives offices of long establishment.
There are many countries with populous cities, and nowadays the cities growing on the economy and the people’s who choose these cities to live.
In Africa, and many of the countries are undeveloped or developing.
Lagos is the largest city in Africa located in Nigeria with the population around 21 million according to the United Nations World Urbanization Prospects report. The below is the ranking of largest urban agglomerations in Africa.
15. Private Investigators Kano Kano is the capital of Kano Emirates in Northern Nigeria and second largest city in Nigeria, the Hausa language is the widely spoken in the city of Kano. Urban Population: 9,383,682 Country: Nigeria Area: 499 km2
14. Nairobi The city founded in 1899 by British which nowadays largest and capital city of Kenya, most populous city in East Africa. Urban Population: 3,500,000 Country: Kenya Area: 696 km2
13. Accra The largest and capital city of Ghana and stretches along the Ghanaian Atlantic coast and covers north into Ghana’s interior. Urban Population: 3,575,000 Country: Ghana Area: 894 km2
12. Durban The largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and most important manufacturing hub in South Africa, English and Zulu are the major languages with 51% black African and 24% Asian. Urban Population: 3,650,000 Country: South Africa Area: 2,292 km2
11. Cape Town South Africa’s second largest city, also the legislative capital of the country, the city is famous for its harbor, located on the Shore of Table Bay. Urban Population: 3,775,000 Country: South Africa Area: 2,445 km2
10. Casablanca Casablanca is the largest and most important cities in Africa and largest city in Morocco, located in the Atlantic Ocean and chief port and industrial center. Urban Population: 3,975,000 Country: Morocco Area: 386 km2
9. Abidjan Abidjan is the capital city of Ivory Coast and the third-largest French-speaking city in the world after Paris and Kinshasa. Urban Population: 4,400,000 Country: Ivory Coast Area: 2,119 km2
8. Alexandria The city is in the area of 2,679 km2 at the elevation of 16 feet from sea level, is the second largest city in Egypt. Alexandria located in the north central part of Egypt leading about 32 km on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Urban Population: 4,575,000 Country: Egypt Area: 2,679 km2
7. Dar es Salaam Dar es Salaam is the largest city of Tanzania covered 1,590 km2, located on a raw harbor on the eastern coast of Africa, with sandy beaches in the few areas. Urban Population: 4,700,000 Country: Tanzania Area: 1,590 km2
Omdurman and Omdurman are the combined city of Sudan, Omdurman is the largest city of Sudan and Khartoum is second largest, located at the meeting of White Nile and the Blue Nile. It features hot desert climate and receives 155 millimeters of precipitation per year. Urban Population: 4,975,000 Country: Sudan
5. Mogadishu Somalia’s largest city and capital city, located in the coastal Banaadir region on the Indian Ocean, the city has many important national institutions and political activities. The Mogadishu has a comparatively dry climate, and much of the land of the city lies on desert terrain. Urban Population: 5,845,000 Country: Somalia Area: 1,657 km2
4. Greater Johannesburg South Africa’s largest city, located in Gauteng, and the wealthiest, modern city in Africa, is the provincial capital of Gauteng, covered over 334 km2 of the city area, and fourth largest city in Africa. Urban Population: 7,550,000 Country: South Africa Area: 1,644.96 km2
3. Kinshasa-Brazzaville Kinshasa is the capital and largest city of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Brazzaville is the largest city of the Republic of the Congo both cities are located on the Congo River combined population is around 11 million. Urban Population: 11,300,000 Country: The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo Area: 583 km2 /263.9 km2
2. Cairo Cairo is the capital city of Egypt and 16th largest in the world and the city covered area about 453 km2 (City), 6,640 km2 (Urban), 86,369 km2 (Metro). The Population of the city is around 9 million and in Metro 19 million with the density of 17,190/km2. Urban Population: 15,200,000 Country: Egypt Area: 6,640 km2
1. Lagos The largest city in Africa and seventh in the world, the latest estimate the population at 21 million, the city located in the Lagos state in Nigeria and one of the fastest growing cities in Africa. Urban Population: 21,000,000 Country: Nigeria Area: 999.6 km2